ShadowracingRSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DONATIONS

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on 4th July 2021, 22:46
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Seems fuckall is happening here
Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug Empty10th June 2020, 22:28 by MainRacer1

» DTM ROUND 7 KANSAI
Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug Empty3rd October 2016, 06:49 by Kevin

» CART EXTREME TEST RACE
Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug Empty28th September 2016, 10:23 by Kevin

» 2016 DTM Round 5 Magny-Cours
Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug Empty22nd September 2016, 05:49 by Kevin

» 2016 DTM Round 4 SPA - 1 September 2016
Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug Empty12th September 2016, 08:31 by Kevin

» RACE NIGHT
Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug Empty4th September 2016, 11:41 by Kevin

» FORMULA REIZA 2016 WINNER
Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug Empty27th August 2016, 07:57 by Kevin

» v1.00 ISSUE WITH WINDOWS 7 64BIT
Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug Empty26th August 2016, 11:36 by Kevin

» REIZA FINAL ROUND MONACO
Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug Empty21st August 2016, 09:36 by Kevin

Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug

+2
henzero
Kevin
6 posters

Go down

Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug Empty Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug

Post by Kevin 21st August 2014, 12:24

Welcome

TRACK: SUZUKA

Start time: 8pm SA (GMT+2)

Format:

Qualify:
Race 1=20 minute unlimited laps followed by 5 minute session to do race setup.
Race 2= SUPERPOLE

Race:
2x30 minute races WITH pit stop. Pit stop not allowed on last lap.
Standing start.

The usual league rules apply.

A Skin Pack will be uploaded today in the official Downloads thread for you to use

Good luck all.

Last edited by Kevin on 25th August 2014, 15:31; edited 1 time in total
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

https://shadowracingrsa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug Empty Re: Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug

Post by henzero 25th August 2014, 15:05

Does qualify seesion start at 20:00?

Kevin wrote:Welcome

TRACK: SUZUKA

Format:

Qualify:
Race 1=20 minute unlimited laps followed by 5 minute session to do race setup.
Race 2= SUPERPOLE

Race:
2x30 minute races WITH pit stop. Pit stop not allowed on last lap.
Standing start.

The usual league rules apply.

A Skin Pack will be uploaded today in the official Downloads thread for you to use

Good luck all.
henzero
henzero

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug Empty Re: Wednesday Formula Reiza Challenge 27 Aug

Post by Not Racing 25th August 2014, 15:13

henzero wrote:Does qualify seesion start at 20:00

Yes Quali starts @ 20:00

Not Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by henzero 26th August 2014, 08:54

Hi fellas,

Just checked, my COD team made qualification stage for this years Championship at rAge.

Not sure if i need to laugh or cry, should we make it it means a great opportunity and some tough games, but also I'll need to find a way to get some okes from around the country to JHB.

We have 5 games to play in 2 weeks, so schedule is very tight, and I might be out of action for the next two weeks. but will try my best to be racing.

We in groupt B, [SNi]MS13
henzero
henzero

Back to top Go down

Post by Christo Nieuwoudt 26th August 2014, 16:17

henzero wrote:Hi fellas,

Just checked, my COD team made qualification stage for this years Championship at rAge.

Not sure if i need to laugh or cry, should we make it it means a great opportunity and some tough games, but also I'll need to find a way to get some okes from around the country to JHB.

We have 5 games to play in 2 weeks, so schedule is very tight, and I might be out of action for the next two weeks. but will try my best to be racing.

We in groupt B, [SNi]MS13
Hey congrats Hennie, you guys enjoy it and I hope you do well!!! bounce
Christo Nieuwoudt
Christo Nieuwoudt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 27th August 2014, 09:28

2 Ferrari's in front at last nights practice. Twice!! lol!

Whoever gets a clean start tonight, should do well.
Guys, just take it easy and keep it clean for the first lap. affraid
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christo Nieuwoudt 27th August 2014, 23:29

It is a long time since I drove open wheelers in any mod, so it will be a steep learning curve for me to get the feel of the car and setup the way I want to.
However I could manage qualifying in 4th place for both races (ahead of both Ferraris).
Race 1 start was not so good as my foot and the clutch did not work in full harmony with the take off. Needless to say I ended up last going through T1. With some close racing and too close racing I picked up enough places to be in 3rd position after the hairpin. Trying to concentrate not making any errors, I soon found myself in 2nd place behind Gert. Big was my surprise when I pass Gert in the straight of the last lap. He ran out of fuel, giving me a win in the first race of Formula Reiza. As wins will not come often for me with a strong field upfront, I take this one with both hands.
Race 2 was a good start for me touring in 4th place around the first few laps. With Eugene making errors I soon past him for 3rd place, soon to become 2nd place when Miguel disappeared off track. Knowing that I will never catch the flying-alien-sandbagging Gert, I kept my Williams on the black stuff and drove a faultless race. Even my pit stop was perfect, stationary for only 4 seconds. With Gert ensuring he has enough petrol in his car, I finish in a deserving 2nd place.
Many thanks to the Ferrari entrants who obey the blue flags when lapped lol!
Lastly, well done to Gert who drove brilliantly in both races, one can envy your knowledge of these cars and how to drive them fast (I will not tell anyone if you pm me your car set up Wink )
Thanks to Kevin and Christie for hosting the event for us, and for Kevin's enthusiasm to get us moving away from GTR2 onto GSCE. Was a big step but well executed and soon we will have a lot of drivers, realising this is the way to go. bounce
Christo Nieuwoudt
Christo Nieuwoudt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois 28th August 2014, 06:49

This was my first open wheeler race experience and i was thrilled with the speed and handeling of these cars.you need much more concentration but its worth it.I qualified midfield and finished the 1st race in 3rd place having a epic dice with Mike in the ferrari.the 2nd race i managed to finish 4th with a brilliant 6sec pit stop in the 2nd last lap coming out in front of Kevin in the FERRARI who didnt manage to catch me. Smile Well done to Gert who is in a class of his own!.Well done to all the drivers and for the good sportsmanship.
Thank You Kevin for hosting the event for us and for switching to the open wheelers.The guys are loving the GSCE and open wheelers keep up the good work admin and moderators. Very Happy
Francois
Francois

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Racing 28th August 2014, 07:22

Tx for the kind words of praize. Smile

Long time coming. Was good to race F1(Reiza) cars again.

Race 1:
Q: 1 P: 5. Had a good start. My pace was good. Built a nice gap to second place. When I crossed the start finish line on 30MIN I was in the lead the game decided to add a last lap. I did not have the fuel for that last lap. So ended up with 1 lap of fuel short. Only made 3 quater on that last lap. Lost my lead. :/

Race 2:
Q: 1 P: 1 Fueled some extra fuel for the 2nd race after running short in the 1st race. Also had a fearly good start. Race pace was good. Made small mistake that cost me a bit of time. Luckely did not hit anything. Recovered, then drove a steady race. Pushed two fast laps after my 4 sec pit stop, but then just took it easy as not to make any silly mistakes.

Enjoyed both the races.

WD to all the guys that competed. WD to the podium finishers.

Looking forward to the next race. Think it will be a bit closer at Monza.

Not Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie 28th August 2014, 08:32

I could unfortunately not attend both races due to the "ball and chain" but managed to view both. The events were very competitive and hat off to all that competed and the podiums.
It was a pleasure to watch Christo win but fantastic to see the grace and flowing lines that Gert produced in a manificent win. Well done Gert, everyone can learn a lot from you in this open wheelers.
Thanks to all the guys that showed up.
See ya Surprised
Christie
Christie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 28th August 2014, 09:06

What a great evening of racing!
Firstly, a big thank you to all the drivers. We had a nice grid for our first official open wheel race and all the drivers were gentlemen.

Race 1.
I started off well and tried to just keep steady. However, for some reason it was hard to concentrate and towards the end, found myself in 6th place. Due to the front runners having a fuel problem, finished in 4th.

Race 2.
Far better.
Had a great battle with Charl for some laps, until he spun off. After that, it was lonely most of the race except just before the end when I came up on Fransie....you were lucky you had 3 seconds on me. Finished 5th.
Thank you all once again and see you next week. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Racing 28th August 2014, 11:13

Shadow wrote:I could unfortunately not attend both races due to the "ball and chain" but managed to view both. The events were very competitive and hat off to all that competed and the podiums.
It was a pleasure to watch Christo win but fantastic to see the grace and flowing lines that Gert produced in a manificent win. Well done Gert, everyone can learn a lot from you in this open wheelers.
Thanks to all the guys that showed up.
See ya Surprised

Tx for the kind words Christie. geek

Not Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 28th August 2014, 14:43

Here is Gert's SETUP AND REPLAY FROM HIS HOT LAP from SUZUKA if you guys want to use it to help you with setups.
Thank you Gert

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3utolp6ucz65qu6/Gert_setup_and_replay.rar
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Racing 28th August 2014, 15:11

Kevin wrote:Here is Gert's SETUP AND REPLAY FROM HIS HOT LAP from SUZUKA if you guys want to use it to help you with setups.
Thank you Gert

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3utolp6ucz65qu6/Gert_setup_and_replay.rar

An absalute pleasure.
Laughing

Not Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down