ShadowracingRSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DONATIONS

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on 4th July 2021, 22:46
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Seems fuckall is happening here
ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH Empty10th June 2020, 22:28 by MainRacer1

» DTM ROUND 7 KANSAI
ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH Empty3rd October 2016, 06:49 by Kevin

» CART EXTREME TEST RACE
ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH Empty28th September 2016, 10:23 by Kevin

» 2016 DTM Round 5 Magny-Cours
ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH Empty22nd September 2016, 05:49 by Kevin

» 2016 DTM Round 4 SPA - 1 September 2016
ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH Empty12th September 2016, 08:31 by Kevin

» RACE NIGHT
ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH Empty4th September 2016, 11:41 by Kevin

» FORMULA REIZA 2016 WINNER
ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH Empty27th August 2016, 07:57 by Kevin

» v1.00 ISSUE WITH WINDOWS 7 64BIT
ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH Empty26th August 2016, 11:36 by Kevin

» REIZA FINAL ROUND MONACO
ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH Empty21st August 2016, 09:36 by Kevin

ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH

+4
Reinhard Berger
Tim Smith
Denis Mitchell
Kevin
8 posters

Go down

ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH Empty ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH

Post by Kevin 26th March 2015, 14:03

WELCOME:

TRACK:
https://mega.co.nz/#!wwhjmaBI!660WKmn0eLkbq6H-aeooHRVewV8p4HSkRIgr8eRyPQQ

THIS VERSION OF THE TRACK MUST BE USED......IT HAS BEEN UPDATED.

MOD:
https://mega.co.nz/#!l8IFxSIJ!PI40OTr4WeKSYPNSWv0H4njWxYLofmZxd3sWay3zI4I

AFTER YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE MOD, YOU MUST INSTALL THIS FIX.

Thanks to Christo for this update

https://mega.co.nz/#!AsQlDZoC!KCT-60T61rtRv1m6E5PyOlGvAhVC9kAkIuNAIUiVkvQ

This will give you an RFM in the menu and group the cars together. The fix is only 650k

FORMAT:

We will run the same format as the other Championships.
2x30 minute races WITH pit stop. 4 TIRES MUST BE CHANGED.
Qualify will be 15 minutes for BOTH races

Racing will start at 8pm (GMT+2) or later if there is load shedding.

THERE WILL BE NO CLASSES. Every man for himself.

1 point for pole position in both races.

1st.....20
2nd.....16
3rd.....13
4th.....11
5th.....9
6th.....7
7th.....5
8th.....3
9th......2
10th.....1

ENTRIES:

1. -42 - Denis - Sim Experience SA - BMW Z4
2. -46 - Chad - Sim Experience SA - BMW Z4
3.-56 - Charl Haas - Haas Racing - Ferrari
4. -64 - Ryan - Team Northside Motorsport - Audi R8
5. -65 - Frazer - Team Northside Motorsport - Audi R8
6. -66 - CHRISTIE - Mercedes
7. -67 - Gary -
8. -68 - Shawn -
9. -69 - Dirk - Maverick Racing - Lamborghini
10. -73 - Kevin - KP Racing - Alpina
11. -74 - Reinhard - Reinhard Racing - Ferrari
12. -77 - Christo - Christo GT Racing - Lamborghini
13. -88 - Francois - Fan Racing - Lamborghini
14. -89 - Bret - Bret Racing - Ferrari
15. -90 - Ken - Xtreme Racing - Ferrari
16, -91 - Riaan - Deltec Racing - Alpina
17. -92 - Marius - Deltec Racing - Alpina
18. -99 - Jacques - Goose Racing
19. -93 - Gus - BMW Z4GT3
20. -50 -Dino - Roxstar Customs - BMW Alpina M6
21. -
22. -Timo - BMW Z4 Guest driver
23. - Medman - Audi R8
24. -

THE USUAL SHADOWRACINGRSA RULES APPLY AND WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.

PLEASE SIGN UP ON THE MAIN THREAD AND YOU MAY NOT CHANGE CAR AFTER THE FIRST RACE
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

https://shadowracingrsa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH Empty Re: ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH

Post by Denis Mitchell 26th March 2015, 14:41

I also put the .tdf file in teamspeak for those who already have the track from before. This updates the grip levels.

Mega downloaded nice and fast!!! Loaded on simexperiencesa server for guys wanting to practice already!
Denis Mitchell
Denis Mitchell

http://www.haxorcomputers.co.za

Back to top Go down

ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH Empty Re: ADAC GT MASTERS ROUND 3 SALZBURGRING 29th MARCH

Post by Kevin 26th March 2015, 15:35

ShadowracingRSA has 2 servers running now.
I put the ADAC Cars on the second one.
Thanks a lot anyway Denis. Very Happy
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 30th March 2015, 18:21

Server 1 is up for practice Cool
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Smith 31st March 2015, 19:35

Anyone else get timed out when joining adac server?
Tim Smith
Tim Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 31st March 2015, 21:48

Fixed. Does that sometimes.
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinhard Berger 31st March 2015, 23:20

hello,

i can not make race tomorrow.

good luck all for the race.

servus
Reinhard Berger
Reinhard Berger

Back to top Go down

Post by chad 1st April 2015, 16:33

Sorry not going to make this one

chad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bret Metcalf 1st April 2015, 21:33

A pretty horrible night for me..lol. Game froze at race 1..could not join the grid.

Race 2 was a bit better until myself & Francois got together...thanks for waiting to give the place back Francois..you are a gentleman Smile and that shows the spirit of the league. Hopefully I do a little bit better next time.

All the best,
Bret
Bret Metcalf
Bret Metcalf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirk 2nd April 2015, 11:45

A fun yet frustrating event for me. At least I have only myself to blame, which I suppose is a good thing. Again, I was left with an overwhelming sense of 'if only", and self-deprecation.

This track, to me at least, turned out to be a teeny bit more difficult than the quite innocent-looking track map may suggest!  I only started practicing late yesterday afternoon, due to some work commitments, but I was pleasantly surprised to be able to at least qualify around my usual mid-pack position (6th for both races).

Race 1 I had a good start and was going rather well and in 1st position (on track, not in the race!) by the time my planned late pitstop arrived on L14.  I had some very minor damage on the car and decided not to repair it, but then I had a slight altercation with the pit wall on entry, and forgot to disable damage repair again ...BAM! 58seconds.  I also somehow forgot to decrease the pitstop fuel requirement in my car setup, so ended up leaving the pits with a nice full belly of 62 liters, and in 7th position. I was in a bit of clean air with no real hope of catching Pete up ahead and was resigned to just bring it home from there, when I suddenly witnessed a car sliding along on its roof on the penultimate lap. When I saw it was him and that I made up a position I did what I'd never do in real life for fear of the other driver's safety: I grinned and went YESSS!  Sorry, Pete.

Race 2: I was once again fairly happy with my pace and ended up in 3rd in front of Race 1 winner Christo, where I no doubt frustrated the hell out of him for a few laps, until he decided enough is enough and pitted early.  Sorry, Christo.  That's racing for you ;-) I pitted - uneventfully this time! - on L8, and then on L9 Fraser had an unfortunate spin ahead of me through the final esses, and I could not avoid his stricken car in time and had a huge front-end smash into him.  After this my car had a very nice top-end boost, as can be seen by my sector 1 & especially sector 2 times, but sector 3 suffered greatly. Again, it was just a matter of nursing it home from there, and again on L17 I gained a position from Pete, this time by him pitting.

All in all a very enjoyable event once again and I'm satisfied (if not exactly delighted) by at least finishing in exactly the position I qualified in both races (6th).
Dirk
Dirk

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mitchell 2nd April 2015, 11:55

What a track, great fun in these cars. Track looks so simple yet required  a lot of focus and smooth exits onto the straights.

Well done to Eugene and Christo on a excellent nights races and once again a excellent podium for Shawn in race 1.

My meeting was not such a good one. I qualified well for race 1 for pole...then got a good start and all was well and slowly started to pull a gap then suddenly no one wanted to race me it seemed as i was suddenly all alone on the track lol. Then the "lost connection" message popped up 2 laps later and i was forced to watch the race on live timing! Looked like Christo and Eugene had a epic race though!

Race 2...did a ok lap in quali a bit loose...but managed to start 2nd behind a surprise Peter!! My start was decent in the race, got to turn 1 first, but was not sure were Peter was so turned in too tight and cut the outside curb, so i rolled off the throttle so i did not gain an advantage. Ryan came past and i started chasing, waiting for the car to warm up and on lap 2 all was a go go go!!! I got caught out by Ryan braking early and took avoiding action meaning a meeting with the barrier and then a early pit stop on lap 3 i think for repairs. It was then a long stint to the end...but a fun stint. Managed to work up to 3rd so happy to get a podium after a big crash.

Well done to all the guys, good racing all round again. Looking forward to the next meeting. Some excellent result for Kevin too, well done on 4th and Marius 5th excellent stuff.

Here we come Laguna!!!

As always thanks to Shadow Racing for a excellent event!
Denis Mitchell
Denis Mitchell

http://www.haxorcomputers.co.za

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 2nd April 2015, 12:11

Mixed bag last night!

Had some pace in midfield during qualifying and thought I would just be my normal steady self. I knew a number of drivers would underestimate this track, which they did!

Race 1
After the first chicane and the nerves at the start, I was in 12th place on the first lap thinking "Gonna be a loooong night".
Slowly my plan came together and changed my pit stop plans, decided to push with Marius as long as possible. Pitted late in the race, which really paid off this time.
Came home to a great 4th. Best result for a very long time.

Race 2
Here is where it got messy. Made a silly mistake going on to the sand early. Lucky the car seemed ok.
Through the chicane on lap 7 and there is Peter's car on it's roof in the middle of the road!! Hit him full on and did 2x360deg spins and kept going! Didn't even have time to brake! What a Face
I saw Ken coming up behind me as we got to the corner and as we slowed, contact was made, causing us both to leave track. Car was really damaged and after a long pit, ended the race in 11th. Pity, could have got some really good points for the evening.

Thank you all for the racing and well done to Christo and Eugene on the great wins.
See you next week.
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christo Nieuwoudt 2nd April 2015, 18:27

I did very well here when we were running the DTM racers and was keen to race here again. Qualifying was close and I could only manage a 3rd and 5th place.
But qualifying is never my worry, it is the race that counts.
I had a good start in race 1 and got behind Denis in 2nd place for a few laps until he disappeared from the scenes. Sorry Denis as it could have been good dicing with you. My pace was excellent which helped me to keep Eugene behind to cruise home into first place.
With Peter 'out of place' in pole position for race 2 and taking it v e r y slow through the 1st chicane I got stuck behind Peter and Dirk.
With a much faster race pace I was held up and decided to pit early. When I came out the pits I was in 11th place and had to pass slower cars which cost me time but at least, with all the pit stops behind us, I moved into second place behind Eugene. However my car did not have the braking power and corner stability as my super soft tyres were past their track life, I think. So instead of challenging Eugene for the lead I kept it cool to secure a 2nd place.
WD to everyone, was good and enjoyable racing. Good to see Shawn, Kevin, Marius and a few other drivers high up the points ladder for the race.
See you all next week..........
Christo Nieuwoudt
Christo Nieuwoudt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down