ShadowracingRSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DONATIONS

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 174 on 4th July 2021, 22:46
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Seems fuckall is happening here
SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA Empty10th June 2020, 22:28 by MainRacer1

» DTM ROUND 7 KANSAI
SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA Empty3rd October 2016, 06:49 by Kevin

» CART EXTREME TEST RACE
SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA Empty28th September 2016, 10:23 by Kevin

» 2016 DTM Round 5 Magny-Cours
SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA Empty22nd September 2016, 05:49 by Kevin

» 2016 DTM Round 4 SPA - 1 September 2016
SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA Empty12th September 2016, 08:31 by Kevin

» RACE NIGHT
SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA Empty4th September 2016, 11:41 by Kevin

» FORMULA REIZA 2016 WINNER
SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA Empty27th August 2016, 07:57 by Kevin

» v1.00 ISSUE WITH WINDOWS 7 64BIT
SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA Empty26th August 2016, 11:36 by Kevin

» REIZA FINAL ROUND MONACO
SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA Empty21st August 2016, 09:36 by Kevin

SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA

5 posters

Go down

SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA Empty SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA

Post by Kevin 28th August 2014, 19:05

SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA Monza_10

Welcome

TRACK: MONZA

Track Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmmyovre7o2voqe/MonzaGP_GSCE.zip?n=130176025

Start time: 8pm SA (GMT+2)

Format:

Qualify:
Race 1=20 minute unlimited laps followed by 5 minute session to do race setup.
Race 2= SUPERPOLE

Race:
2x30 minute races WITH pit stop. Pit stop not allowed on last lap.
Standing start.

The usual league rules apply.
READ THE RULES :   https://shadowracingrsa.forumotion.com/t3-the-rules-for-driving-online

A Skin Pack will be uploaded today in the official Downloads thread for you to use

Good luck all.

Last edited by Kevin on 30th August 2014, 11:13; edited 2 times in total
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

https://shadowracingrsa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA Empty Re: SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA

Post by Kevin 29th August 2014, 16:38

THERE IS A NEW MONZA TRACK IN DOWNLOADS THAT WE ARE GOING TO USE. I HAVE CHANGED THE LINKS. PLEASE USE THE NEW ONE
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA Empty Re: SUNDAY 31 AUG F/ REIZA CHALLENGE MONZA

Post by AB 29th August 2014, 16:43

"5 minute session to do race setup." Hallelujah! cheers That 30 second nonsense was proving quite annoying.
AB
AB

Back to top Go down

Post by Christo Nieuwoudt 31st August 2014, 23:01

What a racing night it was. Monza is by no means my favourite track to race, but with a good solid car setup and not many mistakes during the two race event, I did rather well, I think!!!
In Race 1 I finished in 2nd place behind Gert after some battles with Haribo and others. It was good to see Haribo on track after a long absence due to studies etc. Welcome back my buddy.
I was very consistent in race 2 with hardly any mistakes, finishing again in 2nd place behind Gert, this time much much closer.
Well done Gert with your wins and to everyone participating, you all did well. We finally have a winner here with such a big field and more to come when we start the full league next Sunday.
Thanks for hosting Kevin and Christie.
Christo Nieuwoudt
Christo Nieuwoudt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Racing 1st September 2014, 08:00

What a nice size field we had for Monza. The lineup is looking good, & with more guys joining it is going to be an intence season.

Race 1:
Q: 1 P: 1
Had a good quali run to put me on pole for the race. I was a bit surprised by Haribo's quali pace. I thought I was going to have race on my hands. Had a good start & got away clean from the field. With the guys behind me fighting it out that gave me lots of clear space to race my race. I opened a nice gap for the win.
Race 2:
Q: 3 P: 1
Made a stupid mistake on my quali run in turn 3 that cost me 1.5 seconds. Then just kept it together for the remainder of the lap to quali as high as possible. Had a goog start with Christo taking lead on turn 1 on my inside. I was 3rd after turn 2. With some slipstreaming I managed to pass both Christo & company to turn 3 to take the lead. From there Christo filled my mirrors with his Sauber for a few laps. I maintained a good pace to build a small lead on Christo that was ever present. Went to the 20+ minute mark before I went in to pits for new tyres. Normal 4 second stop. Came out ahead of Christo by 13 seconds. Took it easy for a lap or two to warm the tyre properly. Did a few fast laps & started to relax, a bit to much. Made some mistakes that moved Christo closer to me. Then just got it together again & increased the gap a bit to maintain the lead & take the double.

WD Christo on your 2 2nd places on the night & to all the guys that competed.
Sorry Eugene had some net issues & could not race with us.

Not Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by henzero 1st September 2014, 11:25

Was an enjoyable race, really love the two mini races, gives a guy like me just enought time before i loose conentration.

Any chance that if we race Sunday's we start Q at 19:00?

Looking forward to Silverstone on thursday, with the move to 1.21 around the corner might be my last for awhile.

First race I surprised myself with a 5th spot, tried to push for a 4th but gap was just too much.

Didnt concentrate at all with 2nd race, had one eye on the cellphone thinking when i'll get notification that my 1GB free Afrihost account is done (had to switch froom uncapped as my normal ISP was full of issues on the weekend)

In second race I did give Shadow a nudge at first corner, he spun, but i slacked off after incident and let him pass me as mistake was mine, did see him go off in lesbo* 1 i think, hope it wasn't due toe damage from my bump, if it was I will take any penalties comming my way and humbly apologies to Shadow.

* Thats what i call them, the lesbos

Last edited by henzero on 1st September 2014, 13:32; edited 1 time in total
henzero
henzero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 1st September 2014, 12:48

Well well, great racing and a nice sized grid. Thank you all for taking part.
Race 1.
Got off to a fair start and held position for most of the race. No major action to speak of and had a 4 second pit stop at least.

Race 2
Made a mistake during my qualify and started way back in the field. After the first lap I had moved up to 5th place. Kept ahead of Davy for a while and decided to take a chance and pit early after 8 minutes into the race. Another 4 second pit stop and pushed hard as I was far back at this stage.
As the other drivers were pitting, I caught them one by one and was in 4th place going into the final lap. Somehow, I crossed the line in 3rd and I still don't know what happened to the driver in front of me.
Great to get a podium with a field of good drivers.
Looking forward to the start of the official championship.
Thank you all for taking part and see you at the next one. bounce bounce bounce
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AB 1st September 2014, 13:53

Thoroughly enjoyed last night. Love the speed of these F1 cars, really intense stuff and so rewarding when driven smoothly. Arrived 5 minutes before the first race unfortunately, as I was quite happy with my pace, but luckily I quickly put a good time down for a start in 4th place. Got off to a terrible start, spun out off the line causing a race restart, my apologies guys, need to work on my launches hahaha! Had some lekker dices with Davy, Francois, Haribo and others but spun out about 4 or 5 times during the race, catching up, then losing it over and over, so need to work on my consistency. Congratulations to Gert and Christo on their brilliant driving, Gert was running martian times with Christo close behind not putting a foot wrong. I could not make race 2, agree with henzero in moving the time back. Welcome back Haribo and welcome to all the new faces, hope to see you and many of the other regulars of past show up more. Many thanks Kevin/Christie/Christo for putting on a great event. Looks like this setup is a winner.
AB
AB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down